Introduction to podcasting: new course
Podcasts are a great way to engage the public and hook audiences in. More personal and intimate than video, they are also simple to produce. In this one-day workshop, we’ll give you the tools you need to start making your own podcasts. We will be recording on smart phones.
- Introduction to audio. A few well-chosen words.
- What makes a podcast different?
- Interviewing and the art of conversation.
- Introduction to intros: getting them hooked.
- Music, actuality, and the special bits.
- Recording basics on smart phones.
- Ideas: come up with a winner.
- Marketing and hosting
- Record your first five minutes.
What to bring
- A laptop with an installed version of Adobe Audition. You can download a free trial here.
- A smart phone to record audio on.
- Pen and paper to take notes.
Where and when
- Lyric Theatre Hammersmith
- Date: 20th April
- Time: 1000 – 1700
- Cost: £120 plus VAT.
- 10% discount for those who have previously participated in Quattrain Training.
Contact us now for bookings or enquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org.