Your privacy is important to us.
Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
Visitor Statistics Cookies
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog & website.
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information
We collect information from you when you register on our site, or fill out our contact form on the contact us page of our site.
How do we use your information
We may use the information we collect from you when you register (for commenting on our blog), or using our contact form to personalise your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and to respond to your message
How do we protect your information
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies).
Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking, other than basic site statistics by Google Analytics.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 16 years old.
In order to be in line with GDPR practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify you via email within 7 business days
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email. and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.